Your cart is currently empty!
Legends of the Outback Volume 7 DIRECTORS CUT continues the journey of rugged hard working Australian made Kenworth trucks.
Join Clint Innes in his Kenworth C508, Paul Milgate and his two loveable sheep dogs in his T909 with a roadtrain full of sheep. Head to Gulf Country with a triple roadtrain with 100,000 litres of fuel before the wet season hits. Hit the creek crossings in Griggs Haulage K200. Catch up with the man how saves many lives – Rod Hannifey in his K200 “Truckright Industry Vehicle”. Finally to Townsville to meet based Daryn Ward who is enjoying more than just the good looks of his new T409 SAR. New and unused DVD, guaranteed genuine original, not a copy. Running time 100 minutes approx.
DVD: AUSTRALIAN ROADTRAINS IN ACTION: Kenworth Country – Legends Of The Outback Vol. 7
Legends of the Outback Volume 7 continues the journey of rugged hard working Australian made Kenworth trucks. Working some of the harshest trucking conditions in the world, the Australian Outback. It is for the tough and those unafraid of testing their strength.
It takes a legend – it takes a Kenworth.
• Travel deep into the Devil’s Triangle with Clint Innes to collect three trailer loads of cattle from Esmeralda Station. The river crossings might be deep and the dust thick, but for Clint and his rugged C508 Kenworth, it’s all in a day’s work.
• Catch up with Paul Milgate, his two lovable sheep dogs and his immaculate T909 roadtrain in the early hours of the morning at Trangie in central western NSW and head northwest along some rugged dirt roads to collect a roadtrain full of sheep.
• Head up into the remote Gulf Country with Carpentaria Fuels to deliver a triple roadtrain load of 100,000 litres of fuel to some of the remotest areas in the country on one of the last runs before the wet season closes in.
• Hitch a ride in Griggs Haulage new K200 up Harvey’s Range to shift a mobile crushing plant down a rugged little track to Keel Bottom Creek and, with the promise of some pretty spectacular scenery along with a few creek crossings, we just had to go.
• Meet up with Rod Hannifey in the K200 “Truckright Industry Vehicle”. Rod’s K200 -a visual canvas showing the aims of the Truckright program. Roads and safety along with raising road transport industry awareness and improving rest areas.
• Finally to Townsville to meet based Daryn Ward who is enjoying more than just the good looks of his new T409 SAR. Enjoying a 7.5 tonne payload increase thanks to Kenworth’s new electronic brake safety system (EBSS).
New and unused DVD, guaranteed genuine original, not a copy. Running time 100 minutes approx.